What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to voluntarily enter your name, email address, mailing address, and VAT number. We may also ask you for details of the company you work for and the telephone number, which is optional to provide.
From the time you become an Outreach.Buzz user and/or contact our Customer Support, we automatically collect the following data: IP Address, Device Type, Browser Type, Operating System, Location.
Other types of data we automatically collect:
- How many times you have logged into Outreach.Buzz
- Lists you have created
- How many times you have run searches using Outreach.Buzz and what have you searched for
We also automatically track certain information about your behaviour on our website such as pages you visited, from which page you came from and to which page you are going to.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
- To troubleshoot problems and resolve technical issues.
- To send you in-app messages, onboarding emails, personalized and customized marketing materials, promotional offers.
- To protect us against fraud and other criminal activities.
Modifying/ deleting your information and privacy practices.
At your request and at any given time, you can contact us to request and delete any information we retained about you.
You may also contact us to review and update personal information we collect.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
What cookies do we use?
- _cfduid – Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.
- PHPSESSID – Preserves user session state across page requests.
- @@History/@@scroll|# – Remembers where you last scrolled the previous page so you can continue where you left off.
- _ga – Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- _gat – Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.
- _gid – Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- collect – Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
- _hjIncludedInSample – Determines if the user’s navigation should be registered in a certain statistical place holder.
- r/collect – Collects data to measure efficiency of viewed or clicked ads and shows targeted ads.
- galaxy-sticky – Remembers who you are on the live chat.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have implemented the following:
Demographics and Interests Reporting. We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
We do not allow third-party behavioural tracking.
We do not market outreach.buzz to children under the age of 13 and do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you believe we may have collected information about a child under 13, please contact us immediately so we may delete it.
- +40 768811696
- 2A, Johann Strauss
- Bucharest, Romania 020312