Who we are
Outreach.Buzz is a SaaS company that helps people connect with influencers and major publishing houses to publish and promote their content, increase their traffic, and reach the highest ranks in their niche.
We care about those who crave for more knowledge, and that’s why we have dedicated a section of our website for a digital marketing blog. Here our contributors post useful articles about Digital Marketing, Influencer Marketing, SEO, Social Media, and Online Business that can help you better understand the principles and practices of each industry.
Why apply for our Internet Marketing Scholarship?
We want to help you reach your full potential and fulfil your dreams. Forget about costs and start building a strong foundation for your career in Digital Marketing.
At Outreach.Buzz, we are committed to fostering and helping marketers, entrepreneurs, and future business owners. That is why we have created the Outreach. Buzz Internet Marketing Scholarship.
Scholarship eligibility and requirements
You must show an interest in marketing, business, or entrepreneurship. Any of the following can demonstrate this:
- Majoring in marketing, business, or entrepreneurship
- Currently operating a side business while in college or high school.
How you can apply
To participate in our scholarship program, you must submit the following information:
- Personal details (full name, phone number, address, and e-mail)
- School name
- Copy of school transcripts (if the documents are not in English, please provide certified translations)
- A short essay (500-1000 words) that answers the following question: How would you promote a brand new business on the internet?
- All details mentioned above should be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The applicant with the best strategy will be awarded the scholarship.
- The final date to submit your application is March 15, 2021.
- The winner will be notified via e-mail on April 15, 2021.
- The student agrees that all the information submitted in their application is truthful and that he/she is fully eligible to participate. All applications that are found to be untruthful will be disqualified.
- All incomplete applications will be disqualified.
- All the personal details submitted are kept private.