So you want to write for us? We are more than happy to welcome you to our community of contributors! All you have to do is send us an article that follows the guidelines below and you’re good to go! If published, your masterpiece will be read by hundreds of professionals in the industry.
What’s In It For You?
- You’re helping others. Sharing is caring, so why not share with others all that valuable information that you have accumulated over the years?
- Exposure. We have a great audience composed of bloggers, startups, small businesses, digital marketers, brands, consultants and agencies.
- Connections. Remember all those great readers we talked about? They can all see your work and put you on their radar.
- Top Rankings. You can insert in relevant backlinks your article if they are not promotional.
Guest Posting Guidelines
Check the following guest posting articles as a reference for your writing.
1. Pick your topic
To simplify your work and shorten the process, we have an editorial calendar where we list the titles of the articles we would like to publish on our blog. These are the subjects that most interest our readers, so your article has a lot more chances to be read by more people.
All you have to do is pick the title you prefer from the list below and let us know you want to put your name at the end of that certain article. Make sure that the title you choose hasn’t already been taken by someone else.
Here are the titles included in our editorial calendar:
- 10+ Unique Ways To Get Free Content For Your Blog (Available)
- 5 Expert Link-building Techniques You Can Apply Today (Taken)
- How to Promote Your Business Using Content Marketing (Available)
- How to Promote Your Business Using Influencers (Available)
- How Does AI Affect Social Media Marketing? (Taken)
- 10+ Proven Tactics to Build Links (Available)
- How to Use Google Search Console to Improve Your SEO (Taken)
- Can You submit the Same Guest Post on Different Websites? (Available)
- Is Guest Posting Really Helping You to Rank Higher? (Available)
- How to Improve Your Content Marketing Strategy with Guest Blogging (Available)
- Best SEO Tips for Content Writing (Available)
- Best Link-building Practices to Avoid Google Penalties (Available)
- Can You Trust PBNs for Your Guest Posts? (Available)
- What Kind of Backlinks Are the Best for SEO? (Available)
- Social Media Marketing Tips for B2B (Taken)
However, if you are thinking of writing an article for our blog, make sure its topic follows these industries: Digital Marketing, SEO, Influencer Marketing, Bloggers Outreach, Social Media Marketing, Blogging Content Marketing, Online business. Feel free to pitch your article here here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Be creative
And also natural. Even though you write for a professional audience, you don’t have to create pompous texts full of clichés and jargon. Your post has to be original and unique. You cannot publish the post anywhere else (i.e., on your own blog or as a guest post on other blogs).
3. Word count & formatting
- Your article should be at least 1.200 and no more than 2.000.
- Send us your posts as clean HTML/DOC documents.
- Divide your post into short, easy-to-skim paragraphs.
- Use subheadings for each meaningful point and mark them with h2 tags.
- Emphasize your main points by making them bold.
- End your post with a powerful conclusion and an open question to engage readers and encourage comments.
- Attach images and/or Youtube videos related to the content.
4. Write for us again
Keep in mind that writing for the Outreach.Buzz blog is an ongoing opportunity. If your post got accepted once, you’re welcome to write for us again and if you continue to write you may join our team of contributors and later on become an Outreach.Buzz full-time author.
5. Make sure it’s not promotional only
We are interested only in articles that are informative and helpful to our international audience.
So, are you ready for guest blogging with us? Send us your nice and article by email at email@example.com. Once we receive a guest post we will reply within a week to tell you if it is accepted for publishing.
Last update: Nov. 20, 2018