Don’t miss the buzz. Be a part of it!
So you want to be a part of the buzz? We are more than happy to welcome you to our community of contributors! All you have to do is send us an article that follows the guidelines below and you’re good to go! If published, your masterpiece will be read by hundreds of professionals in the industry.
You can send your guest posting request to email@example.com. You will receive a response from our team in maximum a week.
What’s in for you?
- You’re helping others. Sharing is caring, so why not share with other all that valuable information that you have accumulated over the years?
- Exposure. We have a great audience composed of bloggers, startups, small businesses, digital marketers, brands, consultants and agencies.
- Connections. Remember all those great readers we talked about? They can all see your work and put you on their radar.
- Top Ranking. You can insert in your article relevant backlinks if they are not promotional.
Guest Posting Guidelines
Check the following guest posting articles as a reference for your writing.
1. Choose the right topic
As we’ve previously said, our readers are bloggers, startups, small businesses, digital marketers, brands, consultants and agencies. So the topic of your articles should be one of the following:
- Internet Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Blogging Content Marketing
- Ways to monetize your blog/ website
- Online business
2. Be creative
And also natural. Even though you write for a professional audience, you don’t have to create pompous texts full of clichés and jargon. Your post has to be original and unique. You cannot publish the post anywhere else (i.e., on your own blog or as a guest post on other blogs).
3. Word count & formatting
- Your article should be at least 1.500 and no more than 2.000.
- Send us your posts as clean HTML/DOC documents.
- Divide your post into short, easy-to-skim paragraphs.
- Use subheadings for each meaningful point and mark them with h2 tags.
- Emphasize your main points by making them bold.
- End your post with a powerful conclusion and an open question to engage readers and encourage comments.
- Attach images and/or Youtube videos related to the content.
4. Write for us again
Keep in mind that writing for Outreach.Buzz is an ongoing opportunity. If your post got accepted once, you’re welcome to write for us again and if you continue to write you may join our team of contributors and later on become an Outreach.Buzz full-time author.
5. Make sure it’s not promotional only
We are interested only in articles that are informative and helpful to our international audience.
So, are you ready for guest blogging with us? Send us your nice and article by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive a guest post we will reply within a week to tell you if it is accepted for publishing.