So you want to write for us? We are more than happy to welcome you to our community of contributors! All you have to do is send us an article that follows the guidelines below, and you’re good to go! If published, your masterpiece will be read by hundreds of professionals in the industry.
Check our 2021 editorial calendar.
#1. What’s In It For You?
- You’re helping others. Sharing is caring, so why not share with others all that valuable information that you have accumulated over the years?
- Exposure. We have a great audience composed of bloggers, startups, small businesses, digital marketers, brands, consultants, and agencies.
- Connections. Remember all those great readers we talked about? They can all see your work and put you on their radar.
- Top Rankings. You can insert 1-2 relevant backlinks in your article if they are not promotional.
#2. Guest Posting Guidelines
Check the following guest posting articles as a reference for your writing:
- Ecommerce Link Building: 9 Proven Tips That Drive Buyers To Your Site
- Top 10 Marketing Disasters Of All Times
- How to do Media Outreach in 2020 [Complete Guide]
- How to create an expert roundup [Complete Guide]
- 20 Brilliant Blog Post Ideas for 2020 [with 80+ Real Examples]
2.1. Pick your topic
To simplify your work and shorten the process, we have an editorial calendar to list the articles we would like to publish on our blog. These are the subjects that most interest our readers, so your article has many more chances to be read by more people.
All you have to do is pick the title you prefer from the list below and let us know you want to put your name at the end of that particular article. Make sure that the title you choose hasn’t already been posted by someone else.
2021 Editorial Calendar
Here are the titles included in our 2021 editorial calendar:
- What Is Guest Posting and How Does it Help Your Blog? (Definition, Examples, Tools, Best Practices) (Available)
- How to Drive Traffic to your Website using Content Syndication (Definition, Examples, Platforms, Best Practices) (Taken)
- How Bloggers Make Money in 2021 (Examples, Monetization Methods, Best Practices) (Taken)
- How to Get Yourself Published in Magazines like Forbes [Actionable Guide] (Available)
- How to build links for affiliate marketing blogs [Actionable Guide] (Available)
- How to High-quality content for Free on your blog [2021 Guide] (Available)
- Best 10-15 Link Building Methods in 2021 (Examples, Best Practices) (Available)
- Best 10-15 Link Earning Methods in 2021 (Examples, Best Practices) (Available)
- Is Guest Posting Helping You to Rank Higher? (Taken)
- How to Improve Your Content Marketing Strategy with Guest Blogging (Available)
- Best SEO Tips for Content Writing (Available)
- Best Link-building Practices to Avoid Google Penalties (Available)
- Can You Trust PBNs for Your Guest Posts? (Available)
- What Kind of Backlinks Are the Best for SEO? (Available)
- How to Promote Your Business Using Influencers (Available)
- 10+ Unique Ways To Get Free Content For Your Blog (Taken)
- 10 Expert Link-building Techniques That Work in 2020 (Taken)
- How to Promote Your Business Using Content Marketing (Taken)
- How Does AI Affect Social Media Marketing? (Taken)
- 9+ Proven Tactics to Build Links (Taken)
- How to Use Google Search Console to Improve Your SEO (Taken)
- Can You submit the Same Guest Post on Different Websites? (Taken)
- Social Media Marketing Tips for B2B (Taken)
However, if you are thinking of writing a different article for our blog, make sure its topic follows these industries: Digital Marketing, SEO, Influencer Marketing, Bloggers Outreach, Press Outreach, Content Marketing.
It’s important to note that we will not publish articles/topics already well covered by other blogs or magazines.
- How Social Proof Helps eCommerce Store Owners to Increase Sales
- 30+ Proven Ways to Use Social Proof to Increase Your Conversions
- 20 Examples of Social Proof in Action in 2020
- 14 Proven Ways to Use Social Proof in eCommerce
Feel free to pitch your article here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.2. Be creative
And also natural. Even though you write for a professional audience, you don’t have to create pompous texts full of clichés and jargon. Your post has to be original and unique and accompanied by pictures and screenshots. You can also not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., on your blog or as a guest post on other blogs).
2.3. Word count & formatting
- Your article should be at least 2200 and no more than 3200 words.
- Please send us your posts as clean HTML/DOCX documents.
- Divide your post into short, easy-to-skim paragraphs.
- Use subheadings for each meaningful point and mark them with h2 tags.
- Emphasize your main points by making them bold.
- End your post with a powerful conclusion and an open question to engage readers and encourage comments.
- Attach images and Youtube videos related to the content.
2.4. Make sure it’s not promotional only
We are interested only in articles that are informative and helpful to our international audience. Our readers want to learn new things that they can easily replicate and use for their businesses.
2.5. Write for us again
Keep in mind that writing for the Outreach.Buzz blog is an ongoing opportunity. If your post got accepted once, you’re welcome to write for us again, and if you continue to write, you may join our team of contributors and later on become an Outreach.Buzz full-time author.
#3. Send your pitch
So, are you ready for guest blogging with us? Please send us your niche and article by email at email@example.com. Once we receive a guest post, we will reply within a week to tell you if we accept your contribution to publishing.
Last update: June 20, 2021