We owe a lot to our content contributors. That’s why we allow anyone to write for us as long as it provides valuable content for our community.
So you want to write for us?
We are more than happy to welcome you to our community of contributors! All you have to do is send us an article that follows the guidelines below, and you’re good to go! If published, your masterpiece will be read by hundreds of professionals in the industry.
Check our 2022 editorial calendar.
#1. Benefits of writing for us - OutreachBuzz
- You’re helping others. Sharing is caring, so why not share with others all that valuable information that you have accumulated over the years?
- Exposure. We have a great audience composed of bloggers, startups, small businesses, digital marketers, brands, consultants, and agencies.
- Connections. Remember all those great readers we talked about? They can all see your work and put you on their radar.
- Top Rankings. You can insert 1-2 relevant backlinks in your article if they are not promotional.
#2. Guest Posting Guidelines
Check the following guest posting articles as a reference for your writing:
If you can’t match the quality of the articles below (language, screenshots, actionable advice, quality research) please do not send a guest post request. We maintain high editorial standards and publish only quality articles that fit our audience of SEO and PR professionals.
2.1 Pick your topic
To simplify your work and shorten the process, we have an editorial calendar to list the articles we publish on our blog. These are the subjects that most interest our readers, so your article has many more chances to be read by more people.
All you have to do is pick the title you prefer from the list below and let us know you want to put your name at the end of that particular article. Make sure that the title you choose hasn’t already been posted by someone else.
Editorial Calendar for 2022
Here are the titles and topics we included in our 2022 editorial calendar.
Choose one that is available and you can create an awesome article:
- 12 Great Search Engines You Can Use Instead of Google (Available)
- 20-22 Services Directories Where you should List your Digital Marketing Agency (Available)
- 20-22 Directories Where you should List your Startup (Available)
- Best 10-15 Link Earning Methods in 2022 (Examples, Best Practices) (Available)
- How to build backlinks in a post guest post world? (Available)
- How to Promote Your Business Using Influencers (Available)
- How to Get Yourself Published in Magazines like Forbes [Actionable Guide] (Available)
- How to earn quality backlinks using HARO [Actionable Guide] (Available)
- How to create content for affiliate marketing blogs (Available)
- How to build links for affiliate marketing blogs [Actionable Guide] (Available)
- What Kind of Backlinks Are the Best for SEO? (Available)
- How to High-quality content for Free on your blog [2022 Guide] (Available)
- 25 Strategies for Acquiring Backlinks for eCommerce Sites (Taken)
- How to Drive Traffic to your Website using Content Syndication (Definition, Examples, Platforms, Best Practices) (Taken)
- How Bloggers Make Money in 2021 (Examples, Monetization Methods, Best Practices) (Taken)
- 10+ Unique Ways To Get Free Content For Your Blog (Taken)
- 10 Expert Link-building Techniques That Work in 2020 (Taken)
- How to Promote Your Business Using Content Marketing (Taken)
- How Does AI Affect Social Media Marketing? (Taken)
- 9+ Proven Tactics to Build Links (Taken)
- How to Use Google Search Console to Improve Your SEO (Taken)
- Can You submit the Same Guest Post on Different Websites? (Taken)
- Social Media Marketing Tips for B2B (Taken)
- Is Guest Posting Helping You to Rank Higher? (Taken)
- Best 10-15 Link Building Methods in 2021 (Examples, Best Practices) (Taken)
- Best SEO Tips for Content Writing (Taken)
- Best Link-building Practices to Avoid Google Penalties (Taken)
- How to Improve Your Content Marketing Strategy with Guest Blogging (Taken)
- What Is Guest Posting and How Does it Help Your Blog? (Definition, Examples, Tools, Best Practices)
However, if you are thinking of writing a different article for our blog, make sure its topic follows these industries: Offsite SEO, Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Bloggers Outreach, Press Outreach, Content Marketing.
It’s important to note that we will not publish articles/topics already well covered by other blogs or magazines.
Feel free to pitch your article here: email@example.com.
2.2 Be creative
And also natural. Even though you write for a professional audience, you don’t have to create pompous texts full of clichés and jargon. Your post has to be original and unique and accompanied by pictures and screenshots. You can also not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., on your blog or as a guest post on other blogs).
2.3. Word count & formatting
- Your article should be at least 1800 and no more than 3000 words.
- Please send us your posts as clean HTML/DOCX documents.
- Divide your post into short, easy-to-skim paragraphs.
- Use subheadings for each meaningful point and mark them with h2 tags.
- Emphasize your main points by making them bold.
- End your post with a powerful conclusion and an open question to engage readers and encourage comments.
- Attach images and Youtube videos related to the content.
2.4. Make sure it’s not promotional only
We are interested only in articles that are informative and helpful to our international audience. Our readers want to learn new things that they can easily replicate and use for their businesses.
2.5. Write for us again
Keep in mind that writing for the Outreach.Buzz blog is an ongoing opportunity. If your post got accepted once, you’re welcome to write for us again, and if you continue to write, you may join our team of contributors and later on become an Outreach.Buzz full-time author.
#3. Guest posting process on OutreachBuzz
Here is the process guest posting process on Outreach. Buzz
Keep in mind that all the steps are mandatory:
- Check our guest posts published already and make sure you can match the research, writing, and formatting quality. We keep highly editorial standards.
- Pick a topic from our editorial calendar or come with a new one that is related and isn’t already covered by us or another digital magazine or blog.
- Please send us the topic you choose and the article’s main headlines for approval.
- After receiving our approval, you can start writing the article and send it to us when it is completed.
- We will let you know when will publish it or send it back to you to make the required changes to match the publishing standards and writing guidelines.
- We publish the article and promote it to our audience.
#4. Send your pitch
So, are you ready for guest blogging with us? Please send us your niche and article by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive a guest post, we will reply within a week to tell you if we accept your contribution to publishing.
Last update: January 22, 2022